- Fighting for Kira
- Scared to leave her home
- 6PR's Future of Footy Forum
- Premier Colin Barnett
- Unprepared for eCigs phenomenon
- Cubby house kerfuffle
- Qantas hit turbulence
- Apprentices aren't lazy
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
- Jess on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I think it is disgraceful they have been able to do this in a work location. If they want skimpys or strippers they should ... more
DCP's black and white problem
Indigenous academic Craig Somerville has unleashed a scathing assessment of the Department of Child Protection's decision to removed an indigenous baby from a foster mother because she was white. Mr Somerville told Paul Murray the department is manipulative and full of liars.
Audrey - A foster mother who had a aboriginal baby removed from her because she was white.
Craig Somerville - Aboriginal Community Leader and Parole Board Member.
Department of Child Protection Director General, Terry Murphy
Strange how people of colour can make these statements.
Should a white person make the same statement there would be a bunch load of racism outcries and allegations.Bejon Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 3:05 PM
listening to Terry from DCP on Black & White issue I am left wondering why DCP are trying to put a different spin on this case.
Indigenous foster caregivers do receive extra monies over and above DCP.
As Craig Somerville said yesterday "they DCP lie and Manipulate facts" it would appear that the welfare of the child is the last thought on their minds.Laurie Biggs Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:14 PM
woul there be an outcry if a white child was with an aboriginal foster family??jeff Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 8:52 AM
I thought DCP were all about the children, after listening to Audrey's story this morning they shoud be ashamed of themselves.Barry Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 2:13 PM