- Granny mummies on the rise
- Protesters urge 'no cull' policy
- Cabbie ejects disabled man
- 40 years as a WA cop
- Prepare for the worst
- CCC 'bullying' police
- Vanity killing young hearts
- Flight attendants fear insecticide
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Steve on Mental health woes exposed Hi PaulIt's puzzling how the council of official visitors have failed to acknowledge the mistreatment of residents living ... more
- Andrew on Flight attendants fear insecticide Maybe thats what is behind all our politicians broken promises, all the frequent flying has affected their brain cells. more
- Andrew on Prepare for the worst Q .....what plans has Colin Barnett or which ever minister is responsible put in place? My guess would be none as most plans ... more
- Tricia on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am in love with Kent - please don't let him go !!!!!! more
- marilyn on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I love listening to millsy every morning and i am looking forward to Basil joining him,anyone who says Basil has no ... more
- Andrew on Our loss is Brisbane's win Is it any wonder this state is seen as backwards. Once again another case of Barnetts folly but then again we are talking ... more
- Dellas on The Life of Nelson Mandela Who deserves be Australia's representative at this face of freedom, Nelson Mandela's, funeral?No-one.We're too busy turning ... more
- Andrew on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Honestly 6PR what are you thinking? more
- Maureen on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 If Kent goes so do I. The Breakfast Show will not be the same. I'm sorry Millsy I love your show but not if Basil is going ... more
- Matt on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I won't be tuning into breakfast anymore when Basil joins. It's been great listening to Millsy and Kent, but I will be ... more
- What's going on on Bathtub protest halts logging This industry is unsustainable both financially and ecologically. Logging runs at a loss for the state. We the tax payers ... more
- maree parker on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Millsy and Kent were/are the most easy going and humorous pairing. 6PR what are you thinking? First Howard and now Kent, and ... more
- Trish McKenzie on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I agree with all comments above,apart from Paul Murray and Millsy/Kent's programme. I don't listen to others. Millsy and ... more
- Rondele Mckennery on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am the same a Shelley. Whats going to happen to Kent. He makes our mornings so much brighter. Very sad listner. more
- Jason Sharrett on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I too will be disappointed if Kent is sent to the background. I have long thought that he and Andrea burns would make a ... more
- Jill on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Just heard Basil is joining Steve in the mornings so we guess Kent is leaving? He makes me laugh every single day with his ... more
- ray on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Kent Roberts is more entertaining than Basil,he comes over as very natural and fast witted.Basil and Millsy will be a clone ... more
- Gavin Bazukiewicz on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 Yep if kents gone im gone what a shocking decision basils about as funny as a wet fart. more
- Shelley Jones on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 omg what about Kent, he is so funny. I cant believe that team will be split up they bounce off each other so well. What a ... more
- Dellas on Cuts impact disabled students I'm confused. Now the Barnett Government has signed up forGonski after the Federal Government's backflip, he does this?The ... more
DCP's black and white problem
Indigenous academic Craig Somerville has unleashed a scathing assessment of the Department of Child Protection's decision to removed an indigenous baby from a foster mother because she was white. Mr Somerville told Paul Murray the department is manipulative and full of liars.
Audrey - A foster mother who had a aboriginal baby removed from her because she was white.
Craig Somerville - Aboriginal Community Leader and Parole Board Member.
Department of Child Protection Director General, Terry Murphy
Strange how people of colour can make these statements.
Should a white person make the same statement there would be a bunch load of racism outcries and allegations.Bejon Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 3:05 PM
listening to Terry from DCP on Black & White issue I am left wondering why DCP are trying to put a different spin on this case.
Indigenous foster caregivers do receive extra monies over and above DCP.
As Craig Somerville said yesterday "they DCP lie and Manipulate facts" it would appear that the welfare of the child is the last thought on their minds.Laurie Biggs Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 12:14 PM
woul there be an outcry if a white child was with an aboriginal foster family??jeff Wednesday 20 February, 2013 - 8:52 AM
I thought DCP were all about the children, after listening to Audrey's story this morning they shoud be ashamed of themselves.Barry Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 2:13 PM