- PHOTOS: Shark buzzes surfer
- AFL's ANZAC commitment slammed
- VW campaign tackles inattention
- When loyalty will cost you $82k
- Data retention plan 2.0
- Groomed to hate Australia
- AFL Fixtures for 2015
- Hunt being hunted
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia Noticed Saturdays West and Sunday Times had no letters about the Muslim rampages in Canada and New York or the nasty ginger ... more
- anne on Groomed to hate Australia with christmas coming on lets not pretend our school teachers are not grooming our children -- carols bad, hurt Muslims -- ... more
- Jennifer on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear you are retiring Paul. You would have to be the best political presenter in the country. No one comes close to ... more
- Dellas on Groomed to hate Australia They sound like a mob of blokes and their "young boys" singing "la vida loca"before a footie match. more
- Alec Strachan on Groomed to hate Australia Why have the faces been blocked out ?. Surely we need to see the faces of these trainee terrorists so we can kick their butt ... more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad Were do people go when they get old and no amount of creams, botox, fillers, physical enhancers, "regimens" and medication ... more
- Perthguy on Social media slams sexist ad These are professional models that are being paid. It is a career choice and those that complain either are jealous or ... more
- Lisa on Paul Murray Retires Missed Howard after he left and will miss your informative and balanced reports. Only issue I felt was very biased was your ... more
- Jester4212 on Social media slams sexist ad Men are treated as sex objects just as much as women. It's just the female industry for it is much much larger. The ... more
- Wayne on Paul Murray Retires Our loss...but enjoy the next step. I envy you,I kno you have already seen much but we all know there is plenty more to see. ... more
- Mark on Sanderson opens up after sacking I thought he was dumped prematurely by a board who seemed to be concerned that they should look like there doing ... more
- Andrew on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing @ Carol... typical pigheaded attitude. I say this as a white Australian - born here - that they have as much right as any ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Anne, it wouldn't bother me one bit. You are living in a dream if you think people are not judged by the way they look ... more
- Anne on Social media slams sexist ad steve I dont think you want to be defined by the size of your package or lack thereof. more
- steve on A waste of open space What a great idea. Replace green, leafy, oxygen giving, animal habitats with buildings. We need more of this sort of ... more
- steve on Social media slams sexist ad Wow, what a crime! Meanwhile 100's flock to the Firemans Calendar event. I didn't hear a single guy complain. more
- Dellas on Social media slams sexist ad This whole "sexist" thing is ridiculous.Women objectify themselves, compare themselves with each other, judge each other on ... more
- Elaine on Paul Murray Retires Good luck with the rest of your life and enjoy your retirement you well deserve it. I, like the previous comments do hope ... more
- Garry Tomlinson on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing Maybe Colin is hiding with all the so called Moderate Muslims and are arranging some protests about ISIS giving Islam a bad ... more
- Ruther on A waste of open space I live in East Wanneroo where there is a majority of land owners waiting for rezoning from rural to urban but is held to ... more
Damien Leith 'Now & Then'
2006 Australian Idol winner and 6PR favourite Damien Leith joined Tony McManus in studio to talk about his new album 'Now & Then'. The lovable Irish larrikin told Tony that his growth as a performer can be heard throughout the album.
I'd love to hear Damien's own songs of his country, Ireland, his place and interpretation.
The drums, the whistles, the pipes and skins and everything else.
Not the sad "Danny Boy" stuff, beautiful as it is, but the craik (is that it?)of self directed music feeding from it's root beyond the personal.Dellas Saturday 28 July, 2012 - 9:41 PM
I love that you guys always support Damien Leith whenever he comes to Perth, unlike other unmentioned stations! He is one of the most outstanding artists in this country, and the lack of support for his music is extremely frustrating for his supporters.Debra Angel Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 2:27 PM
I have just listened to your interview with Damien Leith.
What a wonderful young man he is and a lot of other musicians could learn a lot from him.
I really enjoyed the songs you played and that song 'Beautiful' is exactly that.
Thank you for it.Julia Wednesday 25 July, 2012 - 8:31 PM