- Fighting phone use in cars
- F-35's to cost $12b
- They're off and waiting!
- MKR pair has slow boil appeal
- ANZAC sunset services
- Seriously? Our flag's made overseas?
- Bulk bill co payment likely
- It's ok for Boys to cry
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? Ironically the day that this subject was brought up, my wife and I just received an Australian flag and flag pole to put up ... more
- Rhonda on Bulk bill co payment likely Australians already pay 17.5% of all health costs. Overall our health costs as a percentage of our economy are sitting at a ... more
- Dellas on Bulk bill co payment likely Why can't we just give the $6.00 directly to the GP and forget the Bulk Billing? Let's face it, for the 2 or 3 minutes it ... more
- Wayde on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? The Department Of Defence needs to realise that it is not their money they are sending overseas, it's my money and everyones ... more
- Diana on AHA want penalty rate changes Its a disgrace to bring up US wages in catering in comparison. $6.50/hr plus tips might go to $9? Very slick interview. Look ... more
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
Damien Leith 'Now & Then'
2006 Australian Idol winner and 6PR favourite Damien Leith joined Tony McManus in studio to talk about his new album 'Now & Then'. The lovable Irish larrikin told Tony that his growth as a performer can be heard throughout the album.
I'd love to hear Damien's own songs of his country, Ireland, his place and interpretation.
The drums, the whistles, the pipes and skins and everything else.
Not the sad "Danny Boy" stuff, beautiful as it is, but the craik (is that it?)of self directed music feeding from it's root beyond the personal.Dellas Saturday 28 July, 2012 - 9:41 PM
I love that you guys always support Damien Leith whenever he comes to Perth, unlike other unmentioned stations! He is one of the most outstanding artists in this country, and the lack of support for his music is extremely frustrating for his supporters.Debra Angel Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 2:27 PM
I have just listened to your interview with Damien Leith.
What a wonderful young man he is and a lot of other musicians could learn a lot from him.
I really enjoyed the songs you played and that song 'Beautiful' is exactly that.
Thank you for it.Julia Wednesday 25 July, 2012 - 8:31 PM