- Not happy here? Then leave
- Terrorism raids spark protest
- Terror Australis. Our new world
- Money trail tacks terror link
- Police thwart terror plan
- Albany ANZAC ban stands
- Commish backs crime contracts
- Day's dumb SW comment
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- shailesh on Terror Australis. Our new world The most dangerous aspect of any terror outfit is there "sleeper cell". They remain part of society and get activated at the ... more
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
Damien Leith 'Now & Then'
2006 Australian Idol winner and 6PR favourite Damien Leith joined Tony McManus in studio to talk about his new album 'Now & Then'. The lovable Irish larrikin told Tony that his growth as a performer can be heard throughout the album.
I'd love to hear Damien's own songs of his country, Ireland, his place and interpretation.
The drums, the whistles, the pipes and skins and everything else.
Not the sad "Danny Boy" stuff, beautiful as it is, but the craik (is that it?)of self directed music feeding from it's root beyond the personal.Dellas Saturday 28 July, 2012 - 9:41 PM
I love that you guys always support Damien Leith whenever he comes to Perth, unlike other unmentioned stations! He is one of the most outstanding artists in this country, and the lack of support for his music is extremely frustrating for his supporters.Debra Angel Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 2:27 PM
I have just listened to your interview with Damien Leith.
What a wonderful young man he is and a lot of other musicians could learn a lot from him.
I really enjoyed the songs you played and that song 'Beautiful' is exactly that.
Thank you for it.Julia Wednesday 25 July, 2012 - 8:31 PM