- Glass didn't mean to do it
- Tombides: Best talent I've seen
- Ross the Boss whacks Ballaz
- Banksia Hill damaged
- National service for youth
- Simpson pulls Freo plug
- The barbaric bump is dead
- Possibility of more packages
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Diana on AHA want penalty rate changes Its a disgrace to bring up US wages in catering in comparison. $6.50/hr plus tips might go to $9? Very slick interview. Look ... more
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
- Maxine Kent on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This has made me so sick. Their are just no words for this terrible crime. I cant even think of it as I cry just like so ... more
- Stacey on Carparks full by 5.40am I agree - if the buses ran more regularly, more people would catch this option to the train station. Hourly is not good ... more
- Kat on Carparks full by 5.40am I would like to see the buses that connect to the train stations run on a more regular basis. During the week days my bus ... more
- Jodi on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog I am sorry to hear of what happened to your dog. I too have a 15 year old dog called Sheba. I can only imagine how you feel. ... more
Cafes go 'Al Fido'
Dog owners can now combine taking the dog for a walk and grabbing a coffee at their favourite cafe or restaurant thanks to new health regulations. Tony McManus spoke to Jim Dodds from the Health Department about the dog friendly reforms.
Greg Clark - The dogs are still not allowed in food preparation areas, so for most places they would only be allowed outside.Louise Wednesday 15 August, 2012 - 9:12 AM
I would not want to go near a cafe/restaurant that allows dogs inside.
However, that's just me.
If a certain cafe wants to advertise dog friendly service, that's excellent the dog lovers can go there and I can choose not to.
As long as the choice is always with the cafe owner, they must be able to choose not to if they want.
GregGreg Clark Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 2:21 PM
Can somebody please explain this coffee shop thing to me? Men in Lycra ride bikes for fitness, then congregate to drink coffee! A walk on the coast, followed by a coffee! Need to meet somebody = need a coffee. I don't get it, and when I grew up I never saw it. Is it like some sort of legal drug culture for grown ups? No! Then why do people say, I REALLY need a coffee? Strange indeed. Might head off now and take the dog for a walk. Then I might have a fruit juice when I get back, and treat Rover to a bowl of water.no wonder we don't win medals Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:50 AM