- Fighting phone use in cars
- F-35's to cost $12b
- They're off and waiting!
- MKR pair has slow boil appeal
- ANZAC sunset services
- Seriously? Our flag's made overseas?
- Bulk bill co payment likely
- It's ok for Boys to cry
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? Ironically the day that this subject was brought up, my wife and I just received an Australian flag and flag pole to put up ... more
- Rhonda on Bulk bill co payment likely Australians already pay 17.5% of all health costs. Overall our health costs as a percentage of our economy are sitting at a ... more
- Dellas on Bulk bill co payment likely Why can't we just give the $6.00 directly to the GP and forget the Bulk Billing? Let's face it, for the 2 or 3 minutes it ... more
- Wayde on Seriously? Our flag's made overseas? The Department Of Defence needs to realise that it is not their money they are sending overseas, it's my money and everyones ... more
- Diana on AHA want penalty rate changes Its a disgrace to bring up US wages in catering in comparison. $6.50/hr plus tips might go to $9? Very slick interview. Look ... more
- Dellas on Pratt concedes defeat Actually, I was going to go below the line to vote for Louise, but after looking at that ridiculous Ballot paper, I chose ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Pratt concedes defeat Time for Palmer United Party to takeover Labor completely and have all unions working for him and all all States including ... more
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
Buswell wants more reports
Housing Minister, Troy Buswell, says the KPMG audit in to the Department of Housing needs to be further refined before he comments on its findings. Paul Murray spoke to Mr Buswell about the audit and asked if the minister would axe the contract or not.
why is the treasuer for the liberial party the lobbist for transfield
why is the auiditor for buswell also the auiditor for transfield and the dept of houseing
why is buswell will to risk it all for transfield
western australians are starting to smell a rat
or is buswell the minster for transfieldben Sunday 25 March, 2012 - 4:05 PM
Buswell clearly has no idea what the Department is doing and Barnett has no idea what Buswell is doing, meanwhile Transfield are loving it and ripping us off due to their ignorance. Transfield tendered 15% less than the estimated cost of the contract work, then have to emply others to do the work who are working at up to 20% less than the estimated cost. A kindergarten kid could work out that they have to use substandard parts or overcharge just to cover costs.James Moriarty Thursday 22 March, 2012 - 9:14 AM
How come Mr. Buswell if there are 12400 overdue jobs as of March, us sub-contractors who actually do the maintenance work have no work. It started falling off early January. The only reason as I have been told (in late Feb) the jobs have stop coming is that Transfield has run out of money and are way over budget. We have been told for the time being only Emergence and Priority 1 work will only be getting done as there is no money for any other work. Cause if there were some money left then we would be working flat out. I have doing this homeswest work since Transfeild took over. And work has fallen off before but not as much as this.
Cheers David PainterDave Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 11:40 AM
I would like to know how many people have been evicted from their houses for failure to maintain property standards when the fault lay with the maintenance contractor failing to do the work requested or failing to do it to the requisite standard.mary Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 11:35 AM
Another example of why "privateisation"does not work. Clearly, this portfolio is above Mr Buswells'interlect.Laurie TYLER Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 2:12 PM
What is going on with this guy? He is clearly not very commercially savvy if he thinks that looking at the empty house numbers and the level of complaints recieved is an appropriate way to monitor a portfolio. What is really scary is that he now relies on KPMG to do his job for him???? what happened to common sence and the minister being responsible for his job!
Further to this, why has Mr Barnett not sacked him yet? Buswell seems to be, in Barnetts eyes, a jack of all trades. But i submit to you that in the eyes of the public he is clearly a master of none.
-Lindalinda Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 12:04 PM