- It will be long and bloody
- Breast flash investigated
- Heyyyy! It's the Fonzie Fetus
- Tempers flair in GST stand-off
- McGowan backs medical marijuana
- 'Criminal hypocrisy'
- MC's offensive rant at school quiz night
- Will price rise end your habit?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
- Dellas on Woof woof is this the end? I went to the greyhound races once in the seventies.After waiting an hour, a roar from the crowd alerted me that something ... more
- Peter on Is it time for full deregulation? PaulHas anyone mentioned surge pricing regards Uber. The net is fullof stories of prices being 2x or 3x the quote. The ... more
- Peter Nel on On the lamb in Scarborough These animals look like goats,dressed in sheep clothing. more
- Jacky on On the lamb in Scarborough They're sheep, I haven't seen a goat with a long tail more
- justsomeguy,youknow on Is it time for full deregulation? If Sunday trading has been such a runaway success as it is why the need to change pay rates.Rhetorical question.Because it's ... more
- Carole Wynne on Foley murder raises ransom questions We should never pay ransom money no matter what terrorist are cowardly scum and giving them money will just encourage them ... more
- Carole Wynne on 'It's like child abuse': AMA Immunisation is personal choice not child abuse I had my kids immunised but I can understand why some parents don't and ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal In what arena of war and conflict have any of your sensitive male bloggers fought?And "Amanda" can bare her breasts and her ... more
- alex p on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal perhaps we should only recruit the SAS from the pure of heart, like priests and choir boys. I know who I would turn to in an ... more
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
Buswell wants more reports
Housing Minister, Troy Buswell, says the KPMG audit in to the Department of Housing needs to be further refined before he comments on its findings. Paul Murray spoke to Mr Buswell about the audit and asked if the minister would axe the contract or not.
why is the treasuer for the liberial party the lobbist for transfield
why is the auiditor for buswell also the auiditor for transfield and the dept of houseing
why is buswell will to risk it all for transfield
western australians are starting to smell a rat
or is buswell the minster for transfieldben Sunday 25 March, 2012 - 4:05 PM
Buswell clearly has no idea what the Department is doing and Barnett has no idea what Buswell is doing, meanwhile Transfield are loving it and ripping us off due to their ignorance. Transfield tendered 15% less than the estimated cost of the contract work, then have to emply others to do the work who are working at up to 20% less than the estimated cost. A kindergarten kid could work out that they have to use substandard parts or overcharge just to cover costs.James Moriarty Thursday 22 March, 2012 - 9:14 AM
How come Mr. Buswell if there are 12400 overdue jobs as of March, us sub-contractors who actually do the maintenance work have no work. It started falling off early January. The only reason as I have been told (in late Feb) the jobs have stop coming is that Transfield has run out of money and are way over budget. We have been told for the time being only Emergence and Priority 1 work will only be getting done as there is no money for any other work. Cause if there were some money left then we would be working flat out. I have doing this homeswest work since Transfeild took over. And work has fallen off before but not as much as this.
Cheers David PainterDave Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 11:40 AM
I would like to know how many people have been evicted from their houses for failure to maintain property standards when the fault lay with the maintenance contractor failing to do the work requested or failing to do it to the requisite standard.mary Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 11:35 AM
Another example of why "privateisation"does not work. Clearly, this portfolio is above Mr Buswells'interlect.Laurie TYLER Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 2:12 PM
What is going on with this guy? He is clearly not very commercially savvy if he thinks that looking at the empty house numbers and the level of complaints recieved is an appropriate way to monitor a portfolio. What is really scary is that he now relies on KPMG to do his job for him???? what happened to common sence and the minister being responsible for his job!
Further to this, why has Mr Barnett not sacked him yet? Buswell seems to be, in Barnetts eyes, a jack of all trades. But i submit to you that in the eyes of the public he is clearly a master of none.
-Lindalinda Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 12:04 PM