- Protest forces QANTAS lock out
- Hawks say WC Still Premiership Threat
- Mzungu Makes it to 50
- Curry secret to Alzheimer's test
- St Kilda star charged with rape
- Socceroos face final hurdle
- Questions over DEC investigation
- Claims referendum funding bias
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gerry Georgatos on Who do we really trust? Trust those who volunteer, for instance volunteer retirees who build children's wheelchairs and donate them around the ... more
- cool free nude teen clips video on Furor over Justice Centre location Howdy! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you have got right here on this post.I am ... more
- Dellas on Furor over Justice Centre location That land off Lord Street is an extremely wrong place to put intellectually disabled offenders, given it's history.Or do we ... more
- claude on Demons sack Neeld Melb need to completely rid them selves of Schwab and Connolly .They guided Freo to many dark years and then did the same ... more
- Diggo on Furor over Justice Centre location How do you consult on this?Do you look at all the potential sites in the Metro area and have a huge workshop inviting ... more
- Dellas on All poll point to Rudd Latest opinion poll run by Nielsen contracted by Fairfax.Need I say more? more
- Matt of Lockridge on Furor over Justice Centre location With the Lord Street site, it's just down the road from the existing Women's Prison (Bandyup) and I don't get what the huge ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on Demons sack Neeld Would Neil Craig be minding the post for Chris Connolly to resume from his suspension?Chris as List Manager, with Cameron ... more
- ken on PM's gender attack criticised Oh dear, I think the comments above are called shooting the messenger.In fact this minority government has been very good at ... more
- david on Demons sack Neeld about time, bring on jeff kenett,get hard line management happening.gary lyon needs to stay away from the club, too much ... more
- Alan on 24/7 Cop shop Armadale priority Armadale, and most metro stations already operate 24/7. Just because the front counter isn't open doesn't mean it isn't ... more
- harry on PM's gender attack criticised I have never seen an Australian PM as divisive as Julia Gillard. She and her team should be focusing on running the country ... more
- Steve on Fine dodgers clogging prisons and what percentage are waiting to have their case heard before the court? You may find that the backlog is similar to the ... more
- Steve on Jobs to go Why then does the Premier need expensive offices to work from when he is hardly ever there and most consultation should be ... more
- Steve on Furor over Justice Centre location Why are they not sent to Rottnest and kept away from law abiding citizens? Surely there can be zoning restriction keeping ... more
- Terry gosling on $10m gift to Dockers 10 million contribution for fremantle new stadium is so excessive.What about homeless people of Perth.Eduucation cutbacks, ... more
- Terry Rogers on Jobs to go I am not a fan of Colin Barnett or the current Liberal government, they have squandered the states inheritance, however, I ... more
- Glenn on Fine dodgers clogging prisons It really is a disgrace to have parking fine dodgers in prison. How much sense does it make to spend many many multiples of ... more
- Laura on Furor over Justice Centre location I think it is outrageous to suggest building a home for the criminally insane next to a highschool. Or to suggest that ... more
- Liz on Cuts to public jobs What a selfish, egotistical little man! How DARE he give his own staff pay rises and then sack hard working people who ... more
Bathurst and Brock, inseparable
This year's Bathhurst 1000 marks the 40th anniversary of Peter Brock's first of 9 wins that would make him 'The' king of the mountain. Steve Mills spoke to Beverley Brock about the affinity Peter had with Bathurst and a new book full of the stories of one of Australia's greatest drivers.
I do hope you won't be driving to work, Craig.
My dad used to think he was Jack Brabham when he drove around Bassendean Oval years ago, as we kids in the back of the station wagon hung on for dear life.
As did so many others whose cars ended up either in someone's lounge room or Freecorns's front window.
Ah, memories.Dellas Wednesday 3 October, 2012 - 7:40 PM
Who doesn't love Bathurst! I can't wait for the race to start, but sadly I will be working.
BuggerCraig Monday 1 October, 2012 - 4:04 PM