- Abandoned because he's disabled
- Detention centre health concerns
- Twiggy's bold idea
- WA Toursim invests in China
- Is this Perth's biggest lemon?
- I'll take it day by day
- Police monitor WA radicals
- Wealthy push welfare shake-up
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Shane on Abandoned because he's disabled I hope when she returns to Australia her other child is removed from her. That is her son and she just left him, she does ... more
- Jacky on Abandoned because he's disabled Hi,I find these people DISCUSTING & not deserving of any children. They should be made to pay for that poor little boys ... more
- Chris on WA Toursim invests in China Regarding China Southern - I'm an Aussie flying in / out of China monthly. Most flights are with CS ( and Malaysian ... more
- Marney on Councils rate rise fury Hey nice one Peter about your comment on the rates prizes at Stirling City Council.... you say you would have preferred the ... more
- eve fisher on That's one tough koala Loved the story about the Koala Bear, I could not stop laughing, not apologising, because we NEED more FUNNY STORIES and we ... more
- Ronda on Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead Go Lisa. A past student of mine. more
- talie on Sue's Tour Highlights To Gary - the long canal and fountains are Peterhof outside of St Petersburg. Summer holiday palace. Even on a grey day it ... more
- Andrew Luobikis on WA director hits it big He may live in Palmyra but, he is originally from Girrawheen. more
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
Barnett burying BER fiasco
The opposition accused the Barnett government of trying to bury problems with the handling of the BER program Until after the next election. Paul Murray spoke to opposition leader Mark McGowan who says the bungled program may have left sub contractors millions out of pocket.
Although I am not directly involved with this disaster, I am seeing the fallout in my business as I deal with many of these smaller contractors.
I am seeing heart breaking stories of company mismanagement on the part of the Construction Companies. Illegal false Statutory Declarations by the company directors claiming contractors have been paid.
Forensic Accountants should be brought in to scrutinise these companies and the State Government should pay these monies that are rightly owedCraig Saturday 20 October, 2012 - 7:19 PM
How can this wealthy State Government receive $$$$$ from the Federal Government and then select contractors which pocket the goods and the 'subi's go begging? Where is the accountability?
Have a think.Dellas Friday 19 October, 2012 - 11:01 PM
More important I feel is whats being lost in this debate. The quality of work and the products installed in the BER projects have been compromised by contractors trying to build down to a price. One only needs to have a look at the school sites currently underconstruction or nearing completion.Canal Friday 19 October, 2012 - 11:41 AM