- I have a circus degree
- Ecstasy use on the rise
- Portrait placement a potty idea
- Burqua ban backflip
- Dear Treasurer. A letter by Larry
- Dragon still rockin' 40 years on
- In the flame zone
- Sports Today's 2015 Caufield Cup Sweep for TAB Touch
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sandy kersey on Paul Murray Retires I will miss you Paul Best wishes to you and your wife !! Enjoy more
- Conservative John on Paul Murray Retires Enjoy your travel Paul. I hope 882 don't do their normal thing and replace you with some old hack, they need new blood. more
- Dellas on Watermelon prices set to skyrocket Watermelons and rock melons used to be grown in the Swan Valley.There was such a glut that, at the end of some seasons they ... more
- Dellas on Game show sexism? Re-phrase the question and then it wouldn't be sexist; ie, "Name something Men think is a woman's job"?Or..."name something ... more
- Pepita on Paul Murray Retires A massive loss to journalism in WA, Paul will leave big shoes to fill. Would be nice to see a woman take drive though to ... more
- Graham on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulWhy are you waiting till end of 2014 ?What are the labor Party going to do without you marketing them ? more
- Walter on Crying poor after the boom How is it Premier Barnett uses the argument that the increased volume output of iron ore will compensate for fall in its ... more
- Luke Reymond on Bali weddings in tatters Sadly Paul and Catherine Williams of Bali D'Luxe weddings conned my little sister out of $25,000 and on the day the ... more
- troy on Paul Murray Retires not happy Paul, u r a person for the people ,. god bless more
- Mr Cranky on Paul Murray Retires Paul,I haven't always agreed with you,informative and precise comes to mind with your presentation.Time to enjoy life,all ... more
- Brian Whitby on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear the news that you are retiring Paul. We have had or difference of opinion on a few occasions but you I listen ... more
- Allan Bowes on Paul Murray Retires I'd like to wish Paul all the best for the future.Thoroughly enjoyed your shows in the morning and afternoon.You will be ... more
- troy on Lunch and innuendo with Graham great to hear Grahem on Peters show well dunregards Troy more
- Steve on Dampier's 'Hammer Time' experience I like the audio - "...we'll move like billy-o".You've been hanging with the nicest people, hammerhead. more
- Mick on Let Andy's death mean something "planning to erect a heartfelt, yet confronting plaque near the hotel" This is best to be planted in a cemetery. more
- Dr Pamela Schulz on Abbey's Project There is clearly a disconnect between the system and its flawed outcomes and those who seek remedies from it. My research on ... more
- Family Court of Western Australia on Abbey's Project To view a Letter to the Editor from the Chief Judge of the Western Australian Family Court outlining proceedings in Abbey's ... more
- Christine on Bravest thing I've ever seen Fantastic interview Gary with Robbie this morning about Sean Pollard's shark attack. Love your work. Good luck to Sean his ... more
- Lana on Abbey's Project Thanks to people like Hetty who understand these issues and speak out. We also need to remember that getting a child sexual ... more
- Robyn Cotterell-Jones on Abbey's Project Community services say report children at risk, but do not have the capacity to investigate even 20% of serious matters. If ... more
Bali, 10 years on
At 11:05 pm on the 12th of October 2002 a coordinated terrorist attack in the busy Balinese holiday district of Kuta killed 202 people and injured further 250
Amongst the dead were 88 Australians, the most from any one country.
This Friday marks 10 years since the bombings and WA will pause to remember those who died and those who have been left to bear the emotional and physical scars of the cowardly attacks.
If you would like to share you message of support or personal story please do so below.
Readings Returns To Bali
In 2002 Ch 9 sports journalist Mark Readings was enjoying a Bali holiday when two explosions tore through the central tourism district of Kuta. Mark was one of the first journalist to report the horrific scenes from the Sari club. He spoke to Tony McManus about his return 10 years later.
Phil Britten was thrown in to the public eye he survived the 2002 Bali bombing of the Sari Club which claimed 7 of his mates. Now Phil's private journey of recovery has been told in a new book co-authored by his wife Rebecca. The book is called Undefeated.
Bali Made Me Stronger
Nicole McLean was only in Bali for 6 hours before the first of two terrorist bombs exploded changing her life forever and by her own account making her a stronger person. Paul Murray spoke to the inspirational survivor of the 2002 Bali terror attacks on the Morning Program