- The barbaric bump is dead
- Possibility of more packages
- AHA want penalty rate changes
- How do you stop Sandilands
- Power's Liverpool weapon fires
- Pratt concedes defeat
- Nahan's budget warning
- 'Homophobic Bullock a set back'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Stuart Hardie on One text ended three young lives I think that texting while driving is insane when people can get killed I think that having a road safety campaign is a good ... more
- Andrew on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Paul, did you actually see what Sylia did. Regardless if he gave him concussion or not, he intentionally hit him in the ... more
- Paul on Sylvia in 'Kangaroo Court' Take your eagles jacket off Karl! more
- Jay on Where for art thou CCC? Unless it has the name Burke somewhere in the investigation then they are not interested, right? more
- Geoff Kay on Drop Nic Naitanui now Barb,You do not know what you are talking about, Brad Hardie deserved his Brownlow what have you won?Lt maybe Natanui needs ... more
- Dean Ercegovic on Drop Nic Naitanui now How does he compare to the great Stephen Michael. They were basically same size and physical attributes, yet at the same age ... more
- Barb on Drop Nic Naitanui now Brad Hardie has never had anything positive to say about the Eagles. His opinion counts for nothing. The most over rated ... more
- john on Joe Hockey's pension problems Joe Hockey wants everybody to tighten there belts to bring the budget down , well what about the Politian's tightening there ... more
- Liza on Drop Nic Naitanui now Leave Nic alone - people should look at their own form either in the work force or in their chosen sport - if they are at ... more
- Rob on Drop Nic Naitanui now Could not agree more Nic is a liability in his current form, and I reckon his confidence is shot, let him give the WAFL a ... more
- Val on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My Deepest Sympathy goes to the owners of Sheber. I hope the useless thugs who killed your beautiful dog get punished with a ... more
- Termoil on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My tears fall for Sheber, a defenceless, innocent, helpless loved family dog. HOW CRUEL. HOW UNBELIEVABLY CRUEL. ... more
- Carole Wynne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Hope they get caught soon let's all see what the cowards look like. I am so angry my heart breaks for the family . more
- Maxine Kent on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This has made me so sick. Their are just no words for this terrible crime. I cant even think of it as I cry just like so ... more
- Stacey on Carparks full by 5.40am I agree - if the buses ran more regularly, more people would catch this option to the train station. Hourly is not good ... more
- Kat on Carparks full by 5.40am I would like to see the buses that connect to the train stations run on a more regular basis. During the week days my bus ... more
- Jodi on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog I am sorry to hear of what happened to your dog. I too have a 15 year old dog called Sheba. I can only imagine how you feel. ... more
- Anne on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog Certainly the judicial system is a problem.However the root causes are clearly the unravelling of social morality, and in ... more
- Cheryl on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog My heart breaks for Sally and her family and my sympathies go out to them on the loss of their beautiful Sheber. A ... more
- Nick on Mongrels bash 15yr old dog This makes me absolutely furious....what a guttles, spineless germ you must be. You haven't amounted to anything in your ... more
Bali, 10 years on
At 11:05 pm on the 12th of October 2002 a coordinated terrorist attack in the busy Balinese holiday district of Kuta killed 202 people and injured further 250
Amongst the dead were 88 Australians, the most from any one country.
This Friday marks 10 years since the bombings and WA will pause to remember those who died and those who have been left to bear the emotional and physical scars of the cowardly attacks.
If you would like to share you message of support or personal story please do so below.
Readings Returns To Bali
In 2002 Ch 9 sports journalist Mark Readings was enjoying a Bali holiday when two explosions tore through the central tourism district of Kuta. Mark was one of the first journalist to report the horrific scenes from the Sari club. He spoke to Tony McManus about his return 10 years later.
Phil Britten was thrown in to the public eye he survived the 2002 Bali bombing of the Sari Club which claimed 7 of his mates. Now Phil's private journey of recovery has been told in a new book co-authored by his wife Rebecca. The book is called Undefeated.
Bali Made Me Stronger
Nicole McLean was only in Bali for 6 hours before the first of two terrorist bombs exploded changing her life forever and by her own account making her a stronger person. Paul Murray spoke to the inspirational survivor of the 2002 Bali terror attacks on the Morning Program