- No Glory Crisis for Sage
- Duncraig kid ready to roll
- Brace for super swine flu
- Consumers gloomy on future
- Labor lobbies for WA's vote
- Girls charged over brawl video
- Drum lines debut in directory
- WA won't be disappointed
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Dellas on Girls charged over brawl video Nice one, 6pr.Also nice to know that all the advertisers got a good look-in.I mean, you know, who could let pass such a ... more
- Lynette Wight-Pickin on WA won't be disappointed I am confident we have in place the best choice of Federal government. It would be really good if the Libs get all their ... more
- Lorraine Mcintyre on Drum lines debut in directory This is a "SUPERAWESOME" Effort guys,We appreciate Everything,that helps keep Awareness & education to the general ... more
- Kerry White on Is a 10 year ban enough? She should have been given a prison sentence and a life ban on owning animals. Disgusting woman. more
- Bob Jackman on Mabury calls it a night As one of the first people Graham helped on nightline and an ongoing relationship for many years including a tv spot on a ... more
- Mustafa on Drum lines debut in directory Well done Wayne Oakley! I'll be tracking down some QPA Street directories for my vehicles! more
- Peta Charles on Is a 10 year ban enough? No No No. A life time ban for this "thing" (human). Roberta Walton and ALL others like her should not, can not have the ... more
- Paul on Is a 10 year ban enough? Maybe that "thing" who calls itself a human should be put down.....I never cease to be amazed by so called "humans" who ... more
- donnella buxton on Is a 10 year ban enough? It is truly so cruel, if she could not afford to feed them she should have given them away. This woman is heartless.SHE ... more
- Mark on Is a 10 year ban enough? Its best for me not to comment because what I say would not be displayed. Thank you Mr May from RSPCA more
- Michelle de Vattimo on Is a 10 year ban enough? Absolutely disgusting! These people should NEVER be able to own or look after any animal! I really don't know how some ... more
- Bryan Jary on Is a 10 year ban enough? She should have received a prison sentence. more
- chris on Is this Buswell's last straw? Before everybody calls high and mighty remember that Alanah Mctiernan was caught drink drinker and speeding whilst being ... more
- wayne on Is this Buswell's last straw? A lot of excuses to right a wrong and get sympathy, another pollie get away with drink driving more
- David Cotton on Is this Buswell's last straw? Looking above at comments by Monnie, might be minor damage but what if he had run over a child and killed them.Along with ... more
- Lorraine Collier on Is this Buswell's last straw? it is about time Buswell was gone and I think the same for Barnett. He has broken promises he made and has taken money from ... more
- Diana on Is this Buswell's last straw? Is it really necessary to hound Buswell, as will happen? He's broken, isn't that enough? more
- Monnie on Is this Buswell's last straw? Minor damage - modern bumpers are flimsy things held on by clips and fall off at the slightest bump. Give the guy a break more
- Paul Bowers on Is this Buswell's last straw? Both the Premier and Troy Buswell should stand down to maintain confidence in our government,there is an obvious cover-up. ... more
- Dellas on We're an overpriced backwater Yep, that's exactly what we are."Up-ourselves regardless".The tyranny of distance seems to have attracted many peoples from ... more
Bali, 10 years on
At 11:05 pm on the 12th of October 2002 a coordinated terrorist attack in the busy Balinese holiday district of Kuta killed 202 people and injured further 250
Amongst the dead were 88 Australians, the most from any one country.
This Friday marks 10 years since the bombings and WA will pause to remember those who died and those who have been left to bear the emotional and physical scars of the cowardly attacks.
If you would like to share you message of support or personal story please do so below.
Readings Returns To Bali
In 2002 Ch 9 sports journalist Mark Readings was enjoying a Bali holiday when two explosions tore through the central tourism district of Kuta. Mark was one of the first journalist to report the horrific scenes from the Sari club. He spoke to Tony McManus about his return 10 years later.
Phil Britten was thrown in to the public eye he survived the 2002 Bali bombing of the Sari Club which claimed 7 of his mates. Now Phil's private journey of recovery has been told in a new book co-authored by his wife Rebecca. The book is called Undefeated.
Bali Made Me Stronger
Nicole McLean was only in Bali for 6 hours before the first of two terrorist bombs exploded changing her life forever and by her own account making her a stronger person. Paul Murray spoke to the inspirational survivor of the 2002 Bali terror attacks on the Morning Program