- Arrogance will end Hird's career
- Sun sets on Bluey's coaching
- Over 55's chasing adventure
- Video:Daylight Dog theft
- PM's adviser backs burqa ban
- Why is Perth so pricey
- Bill to ban cigarette sales
- Free but monitored
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ono notagain on PM's adviser backs burqa ban Who elected Peta Credlin? She even appeared at the U.N. in our name. Why is this woman given so much authority? She is NOT ... more
- Male RN on Show exhibit in poor taste? If people think its funny, its only because you are either so ignorant or innocent of what mental health really is.Alot of ... more
- Denise on "She has no idea" The media are trying to the same thing they did on Pauline Hanson. Run her out. You watch. Media is controlled by ... more
- Diana on Debt drop not enough State has billion dollar interest debt annually? Troy Buswell stated that years ago, not long after taking office? What's ... more
- Vlad on From the other side Good God, Is EVERYTHING becoming corrupt these days? Where will it end?Shamed that this bloke who sounds like an Aussie, and ... more
- Dellas on "She has no idea" Tell me, "tessata", was Hitler a Christian? Was Churchill?Where exactly is Dresden?Or Israel?And what was that ... more
- Leonard Pickel on Show exhibit in poor taste? "Poke them with sticks"? That is the problem when you vilify something that is not even open to the public yet. You have no ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? What precious creatures are little Joe and Danielle.Unless they have been at the pointy end (so to say) of the "Mental ... more
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE CATHOLICS DALLAS SO WHY BRING THEM INTO IT.THE POPE AND NUNS DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO HIDE THEIR FACES ... more
- Danny O'Dea on Priddis the pride of WA YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! more
- Jurg Thommen on Road revenue being misused I got flashed in street without any speed limit signs doing 60 in a (supposed) 50 zone. Turned from a marked 60 road into ... more
- Joe Calleja on Show exhibit in poor taste? This is an example of how mental health remains stigmatized in the community. The Royal Show organizers are the people who ... more
- Danielle McCarney on Show exhibit in poor taste? It sounds like the exact kind of awful demonising of mental illness that mental health workers and allies have been trying ... more
- MERRIL ROBERTSON on Insensitive, silly or plain stupid? Get over it.!!!!!!! They were dressed as the Williams sisters and they are BLACK!!!!!!! If they didn't colour themselves, ... more
- Tracey on Insensitive, silly or plain stupid? Too many politically correct people.Who cares really?? When guys get dressed up as women should they be offended? ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? How about telling the doctors, nurses, "Mental Health" experts, hospitals and associated "stake holders" to stop ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? "Tisk, tisk", I say.Since when did the so-called psychologically healthy ever STOP poking sticks (literally and ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Priddis the pride of WA Lissy & I say well deserved win for Priddis last night. I picked that he would win it. more
- tessata on "She has no idea" AS gary says Chistians DONT accept the violence in the OLD testament, but the thing is muslims DO accept the OLD ways of ... more
- tessata on "She has no idea" dr aly is yet another interlectual expert that doesnt live in the real world. Another muslim coverup. Yes Muslims are a ... more
Bali, 10 years on
At 11:05 pm on the 12th of October 2002 a coordinated terrorist attack in the busy Balinese holiday district of Kuta killed 202 people and injured further 250
Amongst the dead were 88 Australians, the most from any one country.
This Friday marks 10 years since the bombings and WA will pause to remember those who died and those who have been left to bear the emotional and physical scars of the cowardly attacks.
If you would like to share you message of support or personal story please do so below.
Readings Returns To Bali
In 2002 Ch 9 sports journalist Mark Readings was enjoying a Bali holiday when two explosions tore through the central tourism district of Kuta. Mark was one of the first journalist to report the horrific scenes from the Sari club. He spoke to Tony McManus about his return 10 years later.
Phil Britten was thrown in to the public eye he survived the 2002 Bali bombing of the Sari Club which claimed 7 of his mates. Now Phil's private journey of recovery has been told in a new book co-authored by his wife Rebecca. The book is called Undefeated.
Bali Made Me Stronger
Nicole McLean was only in Bali for 6 hours before the first of two terrorist bombs exploded changing her life forever and by her own account making her a stronger person. Paul Murray spoke to the inspirational survivor of the 2002 Bali terror attacks on the Morning Program