- Bomber stabbed, hospitalised
- Possible ban on unvaccinated kids
- Oaklahoma latest
- Academics: Lift drinking age
- Moora suicides an 'epidemic'
- Farmers to fight wind farm
- Don't sign NDIS yet
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Lynne Foreman on We'll sign NDIS on our terms I am a disabled adult I am so excited that DisabilityCare Australia (NDIS) is on its way it means I now can choice to move ... more
- Matt on Would you vote for this guy? Clive will have my backing, he is a breath of fresh air, not beholden to financial powers that milk the public every which ... more
- Alec Strachan on Graham Mabury's top award A worthy recipient indeed.. Well done Graham, your blood is worth bottling.. Al more
- Mick on Your suburb, your voice Colin Barnett, cut every thing to the bone for the average and needy. But large increases for your cronies and the wealthy. ... more
- Dellas on Government staff pay rises Never thought Dixie Marshall would/could be bought to become nothing more than a cash cow.I thought a lot of her as a woman ... more
- wayne bishop on Butt out yeah right increase the prices more to pay the govt. debt so the govt. can waste and blow away more money and the govt. ... more
- Kevin Boyle on Would you vote for this guy? Go Clive, you got my vote, its about time that someone stands and says it for what it is !!!!we work to hard to be treated ... more
- Mei-Lee Morris on Asbestos awareness walk Hey Guys!! Well done!! Keep up the good work!!! Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!!! more
- Johnny on Foreign aid delay If bob carr stopped wasting millions on traveling around the world they might be able to pay the foreign aid !! Do they ... more
- Dellas on We'll sign NDIS on our terms Western Australia. The richest, yet most draconian State in the country.Colin Barnett, Helen Morton and Troy, ... more
- sherley dionne on Engelbert Humperdinck engelbert,you are (TU EST D,UN AUTRE MONDE)GENTLEMEN,CHARISME EXTRAORDINAIRE,GREAT TALENT,BEAUTÃ? DIVINE ,LOVE YOUR ... more
- Kylie Welsh on We'll sign NDIS on our terms NDIS - I am a mother of an 8 yr old boy who was born with Spastic Quadraplegia Cerebral Palsy. He is non verbal, fed through ... more
- steve thornton on We'll sign NDIS on our terms In Victoria the state government signed up and then raised my disabled sons rent by 27% the next day. more
- Dellas on Horse racing has a problem When one looks at it in a cold logical light, horses really have no place in the modern world, do they?Except for greedy, ... more
- Johnny on Power price rise 'dishonest' Just one question where is all the money from the mining boom ??? more
- Johnny on Broken promises unacceptable Lets have a recall election that might keep the mongrels honest !! more
- Peter on Broken promises unacceptable Good article the only error is that Larry calls it a stadium, where in actual fact it should be called "Colin's Colosseum" more
- Luc Del Casale on More boats To those that are refering to the Malaysian solution, if you actually read the policy that sends 800 illegals for 4000 ... more
- Johnny on Power price rise 'dishonest' Barnett should stand down he is not fit to run this state he is like Gillard over spent cant manage the money wants to build ... more
- jacques v on Referendum on local council Since local govt are not recognized in the Australian constitution, why has the states included local govt in their ... more
Aussies hold flag wrong way
AusFlag has criticised Australian athletes for holding the countries flag during celebrations saying it is giving too much attention to the Union Jack. Steve Mills spoke to Robert Webster from Ausflag about flag holding etiquette.
What a tosser! He should cover up his mouth and not sound like such a drip.Clint Masters Thursday 2 August, 2012 - 9:47 AM
Australia is a country that has little history (but it is an interesting one) but seems committed to destroying all its history and links to the past.
We have so little actual history and not so much character (most of our cities look the same, the same shops, the same look houses) and now we want to get rid of part of the history and heritage of the country.
Like it or not we have a historical link to the UK, the Queen of Australia is also the Queen of England, Queen of Scots.
people moving here from non commonwealth countries or from republican backgrounds e.g. Irish - should remember you signed up to that when you came here.
Aussie's history good and bad is part of who you are today. Stop trying to re-write it.
Union jack should stay on the flag.
My missus is Malaysian, she came to here to be an Australian and that means accepting the Queen and the Union jack on the flag as our anchor in history and ties to 1000yr+ history its part of what makes Australia the country it is instead of changing the culture to whatever tin pot dictorship people arrived from and then the culture and country falls apart as we lose aussie values.fred bloggs Wednesday 1 August, 2012 - 5:29 PM