- WA goes darts crazy
- Video: Premier tips the bucket
- Religions unite against extremists
- Foley murder raises ransom questions
- Koala saved with CPR
- FIFO suicide investigation
- Victim furious at flasher sentence
- What the hell is Bro-ga
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kerry on Woof woof is this the end? I think a more appropriate headline would have read: Are the greyhounds dog gone? more
- James Redden on No friction between Palmer and Wang Why does 6pr constantly use the pseydenoum "Sir Rumor" every time they are fed lies from the liberal party. The bias is ... more
- Matthew on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal @ Jess get over it - these are trained killers, yes we train them to kill not to cuddle.Let the boys blow off some steam, ... more
- Helen Stephenson on Banned from ANZAC parade Political Correctness Gone Mad. Horses Were An Integral Part Of This Campaign And ShouldBe Included In The Ceremony. more
- Chris on 'I have to keep my distance' Dear Carl, I absolutely feel the pain you are going through as a parent. I for one also have had to deal with the pain and ... more
- Dellas on Job ads: Indigenous only What's to know about Aboriginal or Indigenous employment? It's been in existence since 1984.Just ask Andrew Forrest's view ... more
- Dellas on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Yeah, right, Amanda, when these men go fight the good fight in fundamentalist Islamic countries, what do they yell at the ... more
- Jess on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I think it is disgraceful they have been able to do this in a work location. If they want skimpys or strippers they should ... more
- Lee on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal I don't have a problem with what SAS soldiers want to do in their downtime as long as it is legal, which Skimmpys are. ... more
- Chris on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal For God's sake, these soldiers are grown men and the barmaids are grown women doing the job of their own free will. Nobody's ... more
- Amanda on S.A.S in 'skimpy' scandal Good morning 6PR,In regards to the skimmpys being at the Swan Barracks, seriously this women complaining should get a ... more
- shailesh on Has Clive gone too far? India and China are one of the two biggest business partners of Australia. However, both the countries have faced public ... more
- Angela on Worry over radicals in Perth This is just crazy. Why is it that these young men of middle-eastern background more susceptible to being radicalized? These ... more
- Dellas on PMS is a man's fault. Apparently What is this "man" talking about?This creature who has never experienced "Men-archy" "Men"-suration, pregnancy or ... more
- Stuart on Cut welfare for home owners - Senator What garbage. This flies in the face of what generations of Australians have saved and worked for. The family home should be ... more
- Rod Tweddle on Cuts for WA seniors rebate Those changing the rules for seniors were perhaps not around before compulsory superannuation. A means test by all means, ... more
- Laurie on Robin Williams dead at 63 So sad. A tragic circumstance. Such a talented man. Will be greatly missed. Feel so sorry for his family. more
- Ben on Gammy's father's growing record This guy has made his bed, the point isn't if is fit to look after kids now, he ruined 4 human lives in unspeakable crimes, ... more
- Trish on Have your say on euthanasia We should all have a choice in how we die. I for one would not want to linger on in pain with no end in sight. more
- Trish on Cut welfare for home owners - Senator Well said Grant. more
Aussies hold flag wrong way
AusFlag has criticised Australian athletes for holding the countries flag during celebrations saying it is giving too much attention to the Union Jack. Steve Mills spoke to Robert Webster from Ausflag about flag holding etiquette.
What a tosser! He should cover up his mouth and not sound like such a drip.Clint Masters Thursday 2 August, 2012 - 9:47 AM
Australia is a country that has little history (but it is an interesting one) but seems committed to destroying all its history and links to the past.
We have so little actual history and not so much character (most of our cities look the same, the same shops, the same look houses) and now we want to get rid of part of the history and heritage of the country.
Like it or not we have a historical link to the UK, the Queen of Australia is also the Queen of England, Queen of Scots.
people moving here from non commonwealth countries or from republican backgrounds e.g. Irish - should remember you signed up to that when you came here.
Aussie's history good and bad is part of who you are today. Stop trying to re-write it.
Union jack should stay on the flag.
My missus is Malaysian, she came to here to be an Australian and that means accepting the Queen and the Union jack on the flag as our anchor in history and ties to 1000yr+ history its part of what makes Australia the country it is instead of changing the culture to whatever tin pot dictorship people arrived from and then the culture and country falls apart as we lose aussie values.fred bloggs Wednesday 1 August, 2012 - 5:29 PM