- Persistence paid off for Docker
- Pop-up rip-off
- "She has no idea"
- ASADA 1, Essendon nil
- Unionist facing bullying charges
- Not happy here? Then leave
- Terrorism raids spark protest
- Terror Australis. Our new world
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave BAN THE BURQA LIKE SOME COUNTRIES HAVE BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS UNDER THAT GARMENT AND IT HAS BEEN USED BEFORE ... more
- shailesh on Terror Australis. Our new world The most dangerous aspect of any terror outfit is there "sleeper cell". They remain part of society and get activated at the ... more
- Michael on Is this sticker offensive? Society in Perth metro area haved to wake up, that it has changed dramaticly in the last 10 years it has so many different ... more
- Anne Pratt on Is this sticker offensive? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we have allowed people to do what they like when it comes to their opinions and ... more
- Neil on Your say: The AFL is sick Agree 100% Joe. Silly decision, Aussie rules is a great game but without a doubt has the silliest rules, inconsistent rules ... more
- Shailesh on Is this sticker offensive? yes, it is offensive and sad.I hope people will also one day notice stickers that says "love it or leave Australia". We need ... more
- Marty on Is this sticker offensive? Why protect this moron by hiding their number plate? By law, a person has no expectation of or right to privacy whilst in ... more
- Joe on Your say: The AFL is sick I dont like the alignment. It has given an unfair advantage to EP and PT in terms of coaches,resources and players. Butler ... more
- Dellas on Forrest review revealed Mr Forrest is correct.Regardless of Aboriginality, ethnicity, colour, class, breed or economic status, Government Programs ... more
- Mark Miolin on Time up for Hird, Buckley and Malthouse How can we even be talking about equalisation while there are 9 teams in melbourne - 1 per 520 000 vs 1 per 950 000 in Perth ... more
- Nat on Breast flash investigated I can't believe your even listening to Bart! I've seen the footage and you can't see any girl or her breasts or hear ... more
- Diddyspotter on Buswell quits Yes, certainly a wasted talent, however Troy clearly has alcoholic tendencies, so unless he admits this and addresses, he ... more
- NEIL on Moments from death IT IS SIMPLE I DRIVE THE ROADS ALL DAY THERE IS NOT ENOUGH VISUAL POLICE ON THE ROAD IN THE OLD DAYS EVERY 3RD CAR WAS THE ... more
- Annabelle on Breast flash investigated Aha, what a loser, looks like a thinly veiled attempt for some weirdo to share details with a girl he crept on at a crummy ... more
- Mark on Buswell brilliant at hiding his illness He should have stood down immediately after the crash.Because Barnett didn't fire him I will vote him out in disgust. more
- Laurie on Buswell quits What a tragic waste of talent. I feel total empathy for him. He, like all of us, had his flaws, and he has paid the price.I ... more
- Dellas on Banned from ANZAC parade Ask the Mounted Police to have a presence at your Anzac Parade, Albany.Not all horses, or courses, deal with crowds well.And ... more
- Brian Bell on Anger at Comeagain placement Surely by now these morons must realise there is NO WHERE safe to place this bloke except for behind bars. more
- Laurie on Banned from ANZAC parade Does that mean that WA Police should not use their horses to attend riots, parades or on patrol, because someone may slip on ... more
- Greig on Clive says Sorry Palmer got carried away and his comments where undiplomatic. But should we really Trust the Chinese as much as the ... more
At the Table with Rob Broadfield
"Food, glorious food" It might as well be the catchcry of Rob Broadfield. As the food and restaurant expert for the West Australian he is the man who knows food. Rob joins Steve Mills every Friday after 8 for 'At the Table' where all things food are discussed.
Sorry, did I just address "Steve" as "Tony" If so, I apologize.
Rosierosie Friday 16 November, 2012 - 8:46 AM
Would you please explain to your guest Rob Broadfield that Van Eileen on Cottesloe beach was closed down because of state health laws. After about 40 years trading the owners were told they must provide facilities, which would require great expense. They opted not to. Please pass this on to Paul Murray's guest who phoned in to back up Broadfield's incorrect statement that the local council closed Van Eileen. Less of the bias against Cottesloe and the "western suburbs" would be welcome.
Rosierosie Friday 16 November, 2012 - 8:43 AM
Rob it is such a shame that you didn't find the "Supper Club" at Kendenup Lodge & Cottages, during your trip to the Great Southern. We have dined there and what a fabulous experience it was. Even better than a lot of the big name restaurants in Town.Cheryl Irwin Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 3:41 PM
Hi Rob, great work in Pauls abscence mate.
I want to take my wife out for our anniversary this coming Saturday, she loves Italian, we are based in Armadale, could you recommend a quality Italian restaurant potentially but not essential south of the river please. regards Phil
ps: I'm in & out of truck all day everyday so I email reply would be extremely grateful
cheers mate :)Phil Sunday 6 May, 2012 - 9:59 PM