- Over 55's chasing adventure
- Video:Daylight Dog theft
- PM's adviser backs burqa ban
- Why is Perth so pricey
- Bill to ban cigarette sales
- Free but monitored
- Man arrested in Melbourne raids
- Pointlessly poignant.
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ono notagain on PM's adviser backs burqa ban Who elected Peta Credlin? She even appeared at the U.N. in our name. Why is this woman given so much authority? She is NOT ... more
- Male RN on Show exhibit in poor taste? If people think its funny, its only because you are either so ignorant or innocent of what mental health really is.Alot of ... more
- Denise on "She has no idea" The media are trying to the same thing they did on Pauline Hanson. Run her out. You watch. Media is controlled by ... more
- Diana on Debt drop not enough State has billion dollar interest debt annually? Troy Buswell stated that years ago, not long after taking office? What's ... more
- Vlad on From the other side Good God, Is EVERYTHING becoming corrupt these days? Where will it end?Shamed that this bloke who sounds like an Aussie, and ... more
- Dellas on "She has no idea" Tell me, "tessata", was Hitler a Christian? Was Churchill?Where exactly is Dresden?Or Israel?And what was that ... more
- Leonard Pickel on Show exhibit in poor taste? "Poke them with sticks"? That is the problem when you vilify something that is not even open to the public yet. You have no ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? What precious creatures are little Joe and Danielle.Unless they have been at the pointy end (so to say) of the "Mental ... more
- tessata on Not happy here? Then leave NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE CATHOLICS DALLAS SO WHY BRING THEM INTO IT.THE POPE AND NUNS DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO HIDE THEIR FACES ... more
- Danny O'Dea on Priddis the pride of WA YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! more
- Jurg Thommen on Road revenue being misused I got flashed in street without any speed limit signs doing 60 in a (supposed) 50 zone. Turned from a marked 60 road into ... more
- Joe Calleja on Show exhibit in poor taste? This is an example of how mental health remains stigmatized in the community. The Royal Show organizers are the people who ... more
- Danielle McCarney on Show exhibit in poor taste? It sounds like the exact kind of awful demonising of mental illness that mental health workers and allies have been trying ... more
- MERRIL ROBERTSON on Insensitive, silly or plain stupid? Get over it.!!!!!!! They were dressed as the Williams sisters and they are BLACK!!!!!!! If they didn't colour themselves, ... more
- Tracey on Insensitive, silly or plain stupid? Too many politically correct people.Who cares really?? When guys get dressed up as women should they be offended? ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? How about telling the doctors, nurses, "Mental Health" experts, hospitals and associated "stake holders" to stop ... more
- Dellas on Show exhibit in poor taste? "Tisk, tisk", I say.Since when did the so-called psychologically healthy ever STOP poking sticks (literally and ... more
- Jason & Lissy on Priddis the pride of WA Lissy & I say well deserved win for Priddis last night. I picked that he would win it. more
- tessata on "She has no idea" AS gary says Chistians DONT accept the violence in the OLD testament, but the thing is muslims DO accept the OLD ways of ... more
- tessata on "She has no idea" dr aly is yet another interlectual expert that doesnt live in the real world. Another muslim coverup. Yes Muslims are a ... more
At the Table with Rob Broadfield
"Food, glorious food" It might as well be the catchcry of Rob Broadfield. As the food and restaurant expert for the West Australian he is the man who knows food. Rob joins Steve Mills every Friday after 8 for 'At the Table' where all things food are discussed.
Sorry, did I just address "Steve" as "Tony" If so, I apologize.
Rosierosie Friday 16 November, 2012 - 8:46 AM
Would you please explain to your guest Rob Broadfield that Van Eileen on Cottesloe beach was closed down because of state health laws. After about 40 years trading the owners were told they must provide facilities, which would require great expense. They opted not to. Please pass this on to Paul Murray's guest who phoned in to back up Broadfield's incorrect statement that the local council closed Van Eileen. Less of the bias against Cottesloe and the "western suburbs" would be welcome.
Rosierosie Friday 16 November, 2012 - 8:43 AM
Rob it is such a shame that you didn't find the "Supper Club" at Kendenup Lodge & Cottages, during your trip to the Great Southern. We have dined there and what a fabulous experience it was. Even better than a lot of the big name restaurants in Town.Cheryl Irwin Thursday 26 July, 2012 - 3:41 PM
Hi Rob, great work in Pauls abscence mate.
I want to take my wife out for our anniversary this coming Saturday, she loves Italian, we are based in Armadale, could you recommend a quality Italian restaurant potentially but not essential south of the river please. regards Phil
ps: I'm in & out of truck all day everyday so I email reply would be extremely grateful
cheers mate :)Phil Sunday 6 May, 2012 - 9:59 PM