- Hopes for Nalder
- 25c a day to eat your veggies
- QLD Liberal attacks shark policy
- Clubs WA want liquor changes
- How Apple shifts billions
- We're an overpriced backwater
- It was my first racist experience
- "Save Medicare" website launched
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Ludlam's offer to 'homophobe' PM Typical Green's party nonsense. Not a big turnout :) Looks like the only people interested in this lot are themselves. more
- Sarah Elliott on HPV vaccination debate Dellas, there is no way that previous vaccines would have caused any of your daughters conditions. Many anitvaxxers love to ... more
- Bron on HPV vaccination debate It saddens me to read the post about the mother who is now frightened for her daughter. This is Judy Wilymans agenda, to ... more
- Dellas on HPV vaccination debate This story has scared me.Not for myself but for my daughter who has recently been diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome ... more
- Rocky on Pub bans indigenous patrons Tell the publican she can stick that BS apology fair up her Coolgardie Hole. more
- Dellas on How to be a classy drinker Suffice to say, I am stirred but not surprised, or shaken, by this advertisement.I can't believe (yes, I do, actually) the ... more
- adam on Beggars bagging $400 a day Who would Humiliate themselves sitting there on the street for 8 hours begging. The $400 a day line sounds manufactured, its ... more
- Damien on Beggars bagging $400 a day Despicable that Scaffidi and her ilk are refusing to acknowledge the larger issues behind the growing number of unemployed ... more
- Bob on Beggars bagging $400 a day Cont...Is this really about professional beggars? In the ABC news article "Perth business executives pose as homeless ... more
- Bob on Beggars bagging $400 a day It's a good thing that these "scum" (sarcasm), can't partake in sharing in quenching their thirst on the refreshing upmarket ... more
- boondog on $7m bill hard to swallow You state $7.24 million could pay for either 100 nurses or school staff, the $26 million used for the update and fit out of ... more
- paul on Racist assault caught on video listening to them sounds like they no him by stating he was blind girl in white laughing themselves dressed like skanks its ... more
- gwen ferry on Racist assault caught on video I find this odd, the fact that two well dressed young women, for no apparent reason, would start abusing an elderly ... more
- Diana on Racist assault caught on video News goes on to detail viewers concern for the kids onboard, rather than blind man. Let's keep his ordeal front and centre. more
- Gary on Racist assault caught on video The big mistake in all this was the man who threw the handbag out after their sorry ar**s. He should have taken it to the ... more
- Dellas on Beggars bagging $400 a day Oh, well, it pays to advertise.Perhaps, if it offends your precious sensibilities, just walk on by.And, Lisa Scaffidi, Colin ... more
- Craig on Beggars bagging $400 a day Lisa Scaffidi, stop hiding behind "there but for the grace of God go I". You behave like a spoilt brat, with far too much ... more
- Rusty of Fremantle on $7m bill hard to swallow One would presume paying advance payments in a legal dispute, to attempt a settlement, would be like arming an enemy with ... more
- jennja on $7m bill hard to swallow This is typical of Mr Smirky, stand up and tell the people that everything is going up, people are being made redundant, ... more
- Julie on Coffee stopped Well done. I emailed Troy Buswell as he is the Minister and put a notation on my Facebook page. Shame to all that did this ... more
AFL All Australian Team 2012 Predictions
Chose your best 22 from the 40 man squad below.
ADL; Patrick Dangerfield, Sam Jacobs, Brent Reilly, Scott Thompson, Taylor Walker.
CAR Eddie Betts.
COL Dayne Beams, Scott Pendlebury, Dane Swan.
FRE Luke McPharlin, Matthew Pavlich.
GEE Corey Enright, Tom Hawkins, Tom Lonergan, Joel Selwood, Harry Taylor.
GC Gary Ablett.
HAW Grant Birchall, Lance Franklin, Sam Mitchell, Cyril Rioli.
NM Drew Petrie, Andrew Swallow.
RIC Trent Cotchin, Brett Deledio, Ivan Maric, Jack Riewoldt.
STK Sean Dempster, Lenny Hayes, Stephen Milne, Nick Riewoldt.
SYD Kieren Jack, Lewis Jetta, Josh Kennedy, Ted Richards.
WCEDean Cox, Darren Glass, Nic Naitanui, Beau Waters
Do you agree with the 6pr Footy Team?
B: H.TAYLOR D.GLASS G.BIRCHALL
HB: B.DELEDIO L.MCPHARLIN H.SCOTLAND
C: P.DANGERFIELD S.THOMPSON J.WATSON
HF: D.BEAMS L.FRANKLIN S.JOHNSON
F: T.COTCHIN M.PAVLICH D.SWAN
R: D.COX G.ABLETT A.SWALLOW
Ben S.MITCHELL J.SELWOOD J.KENNEDY(SYD) S.PENDLEBURY
B: Glass Mcpharlin Waters
HB: Deledio Richards Birchall
C: Swan Kennedy Cotchin
HF: Beams Franklin Dangerfield
F: Milne Pavlich Cox
R: Jacobs Ablett Watson
Ben Jack Pendles Thompson Rioli