- Is this Perth's biggest lemon?
- I'll take it day by day
- Police monitor WA radicals
- Wealthy push welfare shake-up
- AFL needs a sin bin
- Pearson spat splits team
- Councils rate rise fury
- I just called him a 'coward'
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Marney on Councils rate rise fury Hey nice one Peter about your comment on the rates prizes at Stirling City Council.... you say you would have preferred the ... more
- eve fisher on That's one tough koala Loved the story about the Koala Bear, I could not stop laughing, not apologising, because we NEED more FUNNY STORIES and we ... more
- Ronda on Mighty Meares vs Average Adshead Go Lisa. A past student of mine. more
- talie on Sue's Tour Highlights To Gary - the long canal and fountains are Peterhof outside of St Petersburg. Summer holiday palace. Even on a grey day it ... more
- Andrew Luobikis on WA director hits it big He may live in Palmyra but, he is originally from Girrawheen. more
- Chris on Have your say on euthanasia It is my belief that every human being who is of sound mind has the right to decide to take their life to maintain their ... more
- Dellas on WA director hits it big I can't think of any worse place to be sad and die than Perth between 2008 and now. more
- Owen Cook on Leaf our ficus alone It's a sure sign of injustice if Gary Adstead focuses on this issue . The trees have been there long before this newly ... more
- gay on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi Sue love your programme, should be longer. Any chance of identifying the location of the photos? more
- Deanne on Sue's Tour Highlights Hi sue love listening to u. the photos are beautiful! My favourite is the water lillies .i would just like to tell u that i ... more
- Bill Thorne on Perth needs to grow up Re Perth needs to grow up.To see how well Canada is doing with traffic congestion, just check out Toronto which is having ... more
- Evee on Have your say on euthanasia I think suicide is not euthanasia and euthanasia is not suicide. Each is done in circumstances that are vastly different. ... more
- Alec Strachan on Have your say on euthanasia Its about time voluntary euthanasia was allowed in Australia in circumstances where there is definitely no hope for the ... more
- eva fisher on Nitschke will fight suspension I think Dr Nitschke has gone too far with his euthanasia kit, he needs therapy, he has lost the plot and is obsessed with ... more
- Jane on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus I oppose the removal of the ficus trees as they are a habitat to wildlife, provide a natural canopy and were planted to ... more
- Julie on S.O.F. Save Our Ficus SAVE THOSE TREES.Trees create oxygen people.They cool the envirmoment.They are homes to many wildlife species.These specific ... more
- John & Betty Blaasch on Has Nitschke Crossed the Line? We heartily agree with Dr Nitschke comments. I have nursed patients with terminal illness and have decided that I would ... more
- David A on Synergy board members walk This is obviously poorly handled by Nahan's office, he should be sacking some people starting with his chief of staff or ... more
- Alan on 'a hell beyond hell' A statement of bravery and courage and summed up with the comment "pain is not a story".Our families thoughts are with you. more
- Laurie on I wish he would just pay up The Premier should get off his backside and make inquiries as to why there was a gag placed on the young lady going to the ... more
A father's fight
Two-year-old Jackson has Cereberal Palsy. Doctors said he would never walk. His dad Dave refused to give up on him and Jackson has taken his first steps. Howard Sattler spoke to Dave and also Tim Noonan from Sunday Night who brought us Dave's story.
Jackson's medical bills are in the tens of thousands of dollars and will have cracked the million dollar mark by the time he is 18.
If you would like to donate to Dave and Jackson Keleher go to www.walktalkfly.com
Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate
you taking the time and effort to put this short article together.
I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!Windy Monday 17 September, 2012 - 4:38 AM
I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.Reginald Monday 17 September, 2012 - 2:55 AM
What's up, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am also cheerful to share my knowledge here with friends.Robbin Monday 17 September, 2012 - 2:10 AM
If you desire to obtain a good deal from this article then you
have to apply such methods to your won website.Click here Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Hola! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!Vicki Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 3:06 PM
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any tips?Click here Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 2:03 PM