- Greenpeace turn Grinch
- The Messiah Returns to the City
- Cool Dudes Warm Up with Blues Greats
- 20 Feet from Stardom in Crawley
- Mel's Spaghetti Arms Go Public
- Two hospitalised after brawl
- Smacked kids are happier kids
- The voice of British cricket
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Andrew on Catch-and-kill "unnaceptable" What happened to the sound system that was supposed to mimic killer whales...there was a lot of blurb about the concept but ... more
- Diver on "Shark policy is a media stunt" I'm no do gooder. But why do we allow far more dangerous animals to run round in our parks (last night two big pit bulls ... more
- Diver on Catch-and-kill "unnaceptable" The thing that really annoys me about this policy is drumlines from quinns to warnboro - nearly 100km.1km offshore - THIS ... more
- James on Holden out by 2017 Let GMH go. they had plenty of time to change their products and there is no respect for them after having the electric car ... more
- James on "Shark policy is a media stunt" There are more whales about so with a ban on sharks, sharks follow whales what else killed the washed up whale carcases.I ... more
- Andrew on "Shark policy is a media stunt" Of course this is a publicity stunt...Barnett and Buswell have little else to hang their hats on, so what better way to get ... more
- wayne on Trouble streaming 6PR? this was working very good before the changes ,I cannot get anything now even on chrome 6PR 3AW 4BC more
- Tamara on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Lets tag and monitor all predators from sharks to offenders of family violence. Make all predators wear tags to keep our ... more
- cagediving on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull lets do great white cage diving and shark feeding for tourism in the metro area. this tourism is very popular in south ... more
- Rob Wylde on Protesters urge 'no cull' policy There are over 300 comments on my FB page about the shark cull. Not one agrees.Is this government not listening again more
- Andrew on Granny mummies on the rise No surprise ....when you have a state government that has turned the thumbscrews on the populus and made the cost of living ... more
- Andrew on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull What a funny species we are....hundreds get killed on our roads every year and we don't bat a bloody eye lid because its ... more
- Chris on Kill zones, drum lines but no cull Yea lets chum the waters 1km from swimming beaches with drum lines and hope the fishos get them before they get a swimmer, ... more
- Steve on Mental health woes exposed Hi PaulIt's puzzling how the council of official visitors have failed to acknowledge the mistreatment of residents living ... more
- Lucy Blundell on Gonski. WA funding disappears Sorry but does your opposition education spokesperson actually have a brain? Last time I looked WA hadn't signed up to ... more
- Andrew on Flight attendants fear insecticide Maybe thats what is behind all our politicians broken promises, all the frequent flying has affected their brain cells. more
- Andrew on Prepare for the worst Q .....what plans has Colin Barnett or which ever minister is responsible put in place? My guess would be none as most plans ... more
- Tricia on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I am in love with Kent - please don't let him go !!!!!! more
- marilyn on Basil joins Breakfast in 2014 I love listening to millsy every morning and i am looking forward to Basil joining him,anyone who says Basil has no ... more
- Andrew on Our loss is Brisbane's win Is it any wonder this state is seen as backwards. Once again another case of Barnetts folly but then again we are talking ... more
A father's fight
Two-year-old Jackson has Cereberal Palsy. Doctors said he would never walk. His dad Dave refused to give up on him and Jackson has taken his first steps. Howard Sattler spoke to Dave and also Tim Noonan from Sunday Night who brought us Dave's story.
Jackson's medical bills are in the tens of thousands of dollars and will have cracked the million dollar mark by the time he is 18.
If you would like to donate to Dave and Jackson Keleher go to www.walktalkfly.com
Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate
you taking the time and effort to put this short article together.
I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!Windy Monday 17 September, 2012 - 4:38 AM
I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.Reginald Monday 17 September, 2012 - 2:55 AM
What's up, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am also cheerful to share my knowledge here with friends.Robbin Monday 17 September, 2012 - 2:10 AM
If you desire to obtain a good deal from this article then you
have to apply such methods to your won website.Click here Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Hola! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!Vicki Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 3:06 PM
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any tips?Click here Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 2:03 PM