- Dream within reach
- Teen saves 61 yr old's life
- Progress at walking pace
- Waugh hints Nile Test debut
- Crash leaves community stunned
- Muslims: Barnett's gone missing
- Gough Whitlam dead at 98
- Marsh in line for Test debut
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- colin on Gough Whitlam dead at 98 Mr barnetts comments ,shows all w.a. what sort of person he is ,history will show Mr Whitlamas the game changer in our ... more
- Carol on Muslims: Barnett's gone missing I am disgusted at the fact that they are worried and now bitching to the gov for more special privileges. They do not ... more
- sandy kersey on Paul Murray Retires I will miss you Paul Best wishes to you and your wife !! Enjoy more
- Conservative John on Paul Murray Retires Enjoy your travel Paul. I hope 882 don't do their normal thing and replace you with some old hack, they need new blood. more
- Dellas on Watermelon prices set to skyrocket Watermelons and rock melons used to be grown in the Swan Valley.There was such a glut that, at the end of some seasons they ... more
- Dellas on Game show sexism? Re-phrase the question and then it wouldn't be sexist; ie, "Name something Men think is a woman's job"?Or..."name something ... more
- Pepita on Paul Murray Retires A massive loss to journalism in WA, Paul will leave big shoes to fill. Would be nice to see a woman take drive though to ... more
- Graham on Paul Murray Retires Hi PaulWhy are you waiting till end of 2014 ?What are the labor Party going to do without you marketing them ? more
- Walter on Crying poor after the boom How is it Premier Barnett uses the argument that the increased volume output of iron ore will compensate for fall in its ... more
- Luke Reymond on Bali weddings in tatters Sadly Paul and Catherine Williams of Bali D'Luxe weddings conned my little sister out of $25,000 and on the day the ... more
- troy on Paul Murray Retires not happy Paul, u r a person for the people ,. god bless more
- Mr Cranky on Paul Murray Retires Paul,I haven't always agreed with you,informative and precise comes to mind with your presentation.Time to enjoy life,all ... more
- Brian Whitby on Paul Murray Retires Sorry to hear the news that you are retiring Paul. We have had or difference of opinion on a few occasions but you I listen ... more
- Allan Bowes on Paul Murray Retires I'd like to wish Paul all the best for the future.Thoroughly enjoyed your shows in the morning and afternoon.You will be ... more
- troy on Lunch and innuendo with Graham great to hear Grahem on Peters show well dunregards Troy more
- Steve on Dampier's 'Hammer Time' experience I like the audio - "...we'll move like billy-o".You've been hanging with the nicest people, hammerhead. more
- Mick on Let Andy's death mean something "planning to erect a heartfelt, yet confronting plaque near the hotel" This is best to be planted in a cemetery. more
- Dr Pamela Schulz on Abbey's Project There is clearly a disconnect between the system and its flawed outcomes and those who seek remedies from it. My research on ... more
- Family Court of Western Australia on Abbey's Project To view a Letter to the Editor from the Chief Judge of the Western Australian Family Court outlining proceedings in Abbey's ... more
- Christine on Bravest thing I've ever seen Fantastic interview Gary with Robbie this morning about Sean Pollard's shark attack. Love your work. Good luck to Sean his ... more
A father's fight
Two-year-old Jackson has Cereberal Palsy. Doctors said he would never walk. His dad Dave refused to give up on him and Jackson has taken his first steps. Howard Sattler spoke to Dave and also Tim Noonan from Sunday Night who brought us Dave's story.
Jackson's medical bills are in the tens of thousands of dollars and will have cracked the million dollar mark by the time he is 18.
If you would like to donate to Dave and Jackson Keleher go to www.walktalkfly.com
Having read this I believed it was very enlightening. I appreciate
you taking the time and effort to put this short article together.
I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!Windy Monday 17 September, 2012 - 4:38 AM
I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.Reginald Monday 17 September, 2012 - 2:55 AM
What's up, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am also cheerful to share my knowledge here with friends.Robbin Monday 17 September, 2012 - 2:10 AM
If you desire to obtain a good deal from this article then you
have to apply such methods to your won website.Click here Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 9:43 PM
Hola! I've been following your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!Vicki Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 3:06 PM
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any tips?Click here Sunday 16 September, 2012 - 2:03 PM